Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cost of hair extensions?

I am looking into getting extensions to thicken my fine hair and of course add length. How much does this normally cost? Anyone have this done?Cost of hair extensions?
For a good pair of extensions about $100. I went to Sally's and bought these ones:http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-extensio鈥?/a>


Then I went to Regis and they put them in for me. They glued them in and that was like $250 so I guess about $350 for extensions. Make sure you get the human hair ones and don't wear them for more than six months.Cost of hair extensions?
Well, I'm assuming you are going to want real hair extensions. Depending on your hair color, the length, the quality of hair, how many you get, clip in or glue on, and where you get them, they normally range from $200 to $400 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment