Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cost of hair extensions?

Ohkay, so my hair takes forever to grow. It is healthy, but has been this length forever! I've tried clip in extensions and did not like them, so now I would like the real deal.


What is the average price for extensions probably to make my shoulder length hair just beneath my chest. Also, how long do they last and how bad do they damage your hair?


THANKS! :)Cost of hair extensions?
for the hair extensions themselves it would be around $80 or so, for i think 18'; hair


and to get them sewn in [weave], it would cost maybe around $100





sewing them in lasts longer and it doesn't damage your hair like glue does


the glue stays in your hair after you get them out and it's not always comfortable


so i would suggest getting them sewed inCost of hair extensions?
I know you are asking for a price, but listen to my experience before you waste your money. I had hair extensions in the 80's a number of times. Either they were woven in or glued in. They are expensive, messy and hard to find a natural looking ones. My hair never grew with them. But, trim your ends every 6-8 weeks( baby trim), use a good vitamin shampoo/ conditioner like Pantene. Use a good leave in like: Aphogee( at Sally's), placenta ( in a tube) and use a tube of hot oil 1-2 times a week. Take a multi- vitamin every morning. My hair is down to the end of my butt. If I had hair extensions, this would never happen to me. Good luck, hope this helped.
Have you ever tried mane and tail shampoo. It makes you hair really healthy and it seems to make it grow a lot faster








It all depends on what quality of hair you want and the fullness your looking for.





Are you putting them in yourself and if so how are you going to do it?





If you want it professionally done and the normal med fullness it will range to about 90 from anywhere to 200.





You could always call around to salons in your area and ask
It honestly depends if you want natural human hair (which is better) because you can style it with heat...strait irons or curling irons and that is going to be more expensive...and it also depends on WHERE you get it done. Be sure to do research because many people over price hair extensions!
can't really answer this in much detail... but i wud say ur looking around the 110-180 pound mark and they would last up til 6 months? (if wer talking sewn in ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment