Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why does hair grow back so fast? Cost of hair extensions?

I shave my legs one night and there SO smooth, the next morning I run my hands along my legs and there spiky because the hair has grown back so fast. I absolutely hate hair..ecspecially the feeling of spikiness! I was thinking of waxing but I couldn't be bothered to wait for the hair to grow back. Why do you think my hairs grow back so quick on my legs?


Oh, and while we are one the subject of hair..my actual hair (on head) grows back so slow and I want to grow it out. I want it to be long by the end of the year. Is there any way that i can get my hair to grow faster and does anyone know how much hair extensions might cost?Why does hair grow back so fast? Cost of hair extensions?
With your legs, you should try waxing, or face the burden of shaving every single day lol.


And hair extensions in Australia you can buy human hair ones for about 100 odd dollars, that in american would be almost 200 i believe, check out ebay.com or whatever country you live in and search hair extensions, that will give you an ide, good luckWhy does hair grow back so fast? Cost of hair extensions?
I am a stylist and I have helped several clients grow their hair back without using extensions and wigs who have not only had bad haircuts, but who have also suffered from hair loss.





I suggest you get on a long hair plan. Eat a high protein diet, drink water, and stay away from hair coloring, junk food, and chemicals. Most importantly, buy the best all-natural hair growth product you can find. The best one that I have found that works for all hair types, and on all my clients, is A Double Portion Super Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner. It has aloe vera, rosemary, neem, and a host of other goodies for your hair that make it grow long and fast and stay strong and healthy. Your hair will no longer break, shed or be unruly and unmanageable. It will even make your relaxers, if you relax, less frequent. Compared to other hair growth products, including Nioxin or Rogaine, this works faster and better. Plus, it is better for your hair. You can get them both online at Beauty 4 Ashes Christian Co's website. These both are hair growth miracle workers and are all-natural. No damaging chemicals, hormones, or surfactants like most commercial shampoos. Just to let you know, you should stay away from traditional hair care products. Most drugstore hair care products can damage your hair and leave it lacking exactly what it needs to grow. However, most of my clients that used A Double Portion had 1 to 2 inches of growth every month.





Also, I would suggest that the you keep your hair moisturized and treat it often to a deep condition. Here is a good homemade conditioner that will soften, smooth, and moisturize your hair and roots. Mix 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise and 1 egg. Let it sit on your hair for at least an hour. If you have a hair bonnet dryer, sit under it for 30 minutes with this on your hair. Try this 2-3 times a week.





If you don鈥檛 buy A Double Portion or any other hair growth product, make sure you do your pre-treatment. And don鈥檛 get your haircut, unless it is extremely damaged. If your hair is splitting just get a minor trim, all you need is 录 inch trim. Remember, although others may judge you on how long your hair is, you do not have to judge yourself that way. So, be patient and give your hair the time and love it needs to grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment