Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whats the typical cost of hair extensions (real european hair) in Knoxville, TN?

I would like about 10'; or more added to my hair. What is the best method used to attach the hair that will cause the least damage to my own hair?Whats the typical cost of hair extensions (real european hair) in Knoxville, TN?
clip in hair.... go to Sally's Beauty shop and ask the person who workds there what color matched best and the 18'; becasue you can cut off later of you want trust me... don;t but the shorter one even though you thnk its the right one, and then you buy the clips for your hair. and sew the clips and hair to getter. ask the person who worls there they will explain mroe. but it does damage your hair and most you probaly will spend is $40 and they have premade ones for $60. hope that helpsWhats the typical cost of hair extensions (real european hair) in Knoxville, TN?
I have found the best method to be the bead method. You can put this in and take it our easily with no damage to your hair. I use a company called Donna Bella Milan. The average cost I have paid is around $175.00. If you go to a salon they will charge you around 4-5 dollars per strand. This can add up to $300.00 or more.





I'm not sure if there hair is European or not but I do know it is 100% Remy human hair and the quality is unbelievable.





Good luck!
  • cyst
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment